Advanced Callus Reducer
This variant is currently sold out.
This product offers an extremely powerful exfoliating agent that jump starts cell renewal to help cut down the callus while stimulating everything healthy in the tissue, the way it was intended to be. Improves the tone, texture and overall appearance of the by softening hard, brittle and thickened areas. 1oz size.
• To soften hard, brittle and thickened skin.Directions
• To eliminate calluses.
• To improve skin tone and texture.
• Apply a light and even coat, 1 drop, for each nail.
• Dry 3 – 5 minutes before beginning any activity.
• Use twice a day.
• If using with medications, apply Advanced Callus Reducer first. After drying, medication may be applied. Hands, Feet, Elbows, and Knees.
• Apply liberally to clean skin.
• Dry 3 – 5 minutes before covering with applicable clothing.
• Use twice a day.
• This should not be used for Psoriasis, Eczema, a diabetic patient with open lesions, or a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy treatments.
• For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not apply to open or abraded skin. Use our N2S™ Salve salve for this problem.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Wash hands after application. If you wear contact lenses, wash hands thoroughly prior to touching lenses.
• If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Water, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.