Anti-Aging Boost Stem Cell Crème
This variant is currently sold out.
This elegant plant-derived facial crème offers excellent effects and combats chronological skin aging by utilizing peptides that restore all aspects of the skin’s structural integrity. It appears to improve the longevity and health of aging skin cells. BOOST will offer synergy when used with other anti-aging skin care treatments, i.e. Glycolic Acid, Retinol, and prescription strength Vitamin A.
Download Product Information Sheet
• This elegant plant-derived facial crème offers excellent anti-wrinkling effects and combats chronological skin aging by utilizing peptides that restore all aspects of the skin’s structural integrity.
• Improves the longevity and health of aging skin cells.
• BOOST will offer synergy when used with other anti-aging skin care treatments. (Glycolic Acid, Retinol, and prescription strength Vitamin A).
• Cleanse face and allow to dry.
• Apply your anti-aging treatment (Glycolic Acid, Retinol, prescription Vitamin A) and allow to dry for up to 5 minutes.
• Apply Anti-Aging Boost™ thinly and evenly to face and neck areas.
• Can be used both day and night.
• May be used for all skin types as both a moisturizer and/or an anti-aging product.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Do not store in an area of high heat or in direct sunlight.
• If ingested, please contact your local poison control center.
• If irritation occurs please stop use for three (3) days, and then begin again using less product. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Ceteareth-20, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Hyemale Extract, Pinus Strobus Cone Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon Bioflavonoids) Peel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Laureth-7, Cetyl Esters Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.