Anti-Aging Facial Wash
This variant is currently sold out.
This moisturizing face and body cleanser cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin. Alpha Hydroxy Acids from sugar cane and fruits assist in exfoliation and improve tone and texture. Vitamin C and Japanese Green Tea enhance the skin's ability to fight free radical damage. Seaweed, Kola Nut Extract and Aloe Vera calm, soothe and heal the skin. Brimming with natural ingredients, this gel cleanser provides a fresh and invigorating feeling that lasts for hours.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To refresh and stimulate epithelial cells to prep them for exfoliating treatments.
• To cleanse all skin types with a soothing wash.
• To moisturize while gently exfoliating.
• Wet face with tepid water.
• Apply liberally to face and body.
• Massage into skin until foam develops.
• Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
• May be used 2-3 times daily on the face.
• Keep out of eyes.
• Keep away from small children.
• For topical use only.
• If irritation develops, discontinue using.
• Not to be ingested.
• If having laser treatments discontinue use of this product until 28 days following completion of your treatment.
• Not recommended if you have sensitive skin, or facial issues including eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
Deionized Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 39-C, Lactic Acid, Ctiric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Passiflora Quadrangularis (Passion Flower) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Malic Acid, Potassium Coconut Oil Soap, Glycerin USP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid USP, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bitter Almond Oil.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.