This product is currently sold out.
No matter what anti-aging treatment you use, the key to the greatest results is based on the "Core Program". It consists of three components;
(Kit contains 3 items)
Step 1 (Anti-Aging Facial Wash)
• Wet face with tepid water.
• Apply liberally to face and body.
• Massage into skin until foam develops.
• Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
• May be used 2-3 times daily on the face.
Step 2 (Ultra 10 Rejuvenating Face and Body Lotion)
• Use at bedtime for 28 days. You may apply twice daily afterwards.
• Cleanse the face or area with a mild cleanser where AHA is to be applied.
• Pat the skin dry and wait 5 minutes. FACE: 1 green pea size for each side of the face, 1 green pea size for the neck. Apply thinly and evenly to the entire face. Also apply anywhere on the body where you have rough dry skin, sun damage and discoloration.
• Must apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for best results.
Step 3 (Pro-Tect® SPF 20 Sunscreen)
• Daily usage, year-round: Apply liberally and evenly on all exposed areas at least 30 minutes before exposure to the sun.
• Apply to dry skin, avoiding the eyes, allow to dry 3-5 minutes prior to adding makeup. You will not need a moisturizer. For maximum protection, reapply often, especially after exercise or being in the water.
• After glycolic peels, TCA peels, laser resurfacing and facials: Apply a thin even layer to protect the skin from exposure to the sun.
(Anti-Aging Facial Wash)
Deionized Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 39-C, Lactic Acid, Ctiric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Passiflora Quadrangularis (Passion Flower) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Malic Acid, Potassium Coconut Oil Soap, Glycerin USP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Camelia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid USP, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bitter Almond Oil.
(Ultra 10 Rejuvenating Face and Body Lotion)
Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
(Pro-Tect® SPF 20 Sunscreen)
Active: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Meradimate (5.0%), Oxybenzone (3.0%) Inactive: Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol , Carbopol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Diazolidinyl Urea, d-l Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Triethanolamine, Water.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.