B-Kleer™ Acne 10 Lotion
This variant is currently sold out.
A light and elegant lotion that fights acne pustules and cleanses pores while it improves exfoliation, discoloration and acne scarring. Works well with makeup. Perfect for oily to moderate acne.
Download Product Information Sheet
• Use of mild to moderate acne.
• Gently exfoliates encrustation and acne pustules.
• Penetrates pores to eliminate most acne pimples.
• Reduces the severity of acne blemishes.
• Help prevent new acne blemishes from forming.
• Controls oiliness and loosens dirt and oils trapped in pores.
• Cleanse the face with B-Kleer Antiseptic Wash, B-Prox 2.5, or B-Prox 10 Cleansing Lotion.
• Pat skin dry. Lightly and evenly cover the affected area.
• Do not over-apply. Pat excess with a tissue.
• Start with 1application daily and then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Note: This will not relieve problems associated with acne. It is simply an anti-inflammatory effect to help with redness or irritation from the acne.
• For external use only. Do not apply to open skin.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
• Do not use while on Accutane®.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Mild or transient tingling may occur if you have sensitive skin.
• If you wear contacts, wash hands thoroughly prior to touching lenses.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.