B-Silk Body Wash
This variant is currently sold out.
To help condition, soften and moisturize the skin. Contains skin healing Aloe Vera. Excellent on sensitive, dry, mature, normal and combination skin.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To help condition, soften and moisturize the skin.
• Contains skin healing Aloe Vera.
• Excellent on sensitive, dry, mature, normal and combination skin.
• Shake well before use.
• Bath: Apply a cap full of bath water to capture the full effect of it's moisturizing capability.
• You may apply small amounts to a bath sponge or chamois as you are washing.
• Shower: pump a small amount onto a damp shower sponge or washcloth.
• Apply to the skin in a circular motion.
• Allow foaming to remain on the skin for at least one full minute so that the Vitamins and Aloe can take full effect.
• Rinse thoroughly.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• If irritation occurs discontinue use for 72 hours and try again using less product.
• If irritation continues, discontinue use.
Aloe Vera, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, Disodium Olemido Sulfocinnate, Glycol Distearate and Steareth-4, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), dl-Panthenol (Vitamin B-Complex), Aloe Vera Oil, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Vitamin E Acetate.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.