Reprev Bruise Creme
This variant is currently sold out.
This elegant blend of highly purified Emu oil, Arnica and Vitamin E (U.S.P.) offers a luxurious feel and excellent properties that nourish, protect and offer assistance in problems on the skin for non-abraded or open wounds. Works quickly on severe bruises to eliminate unsightly conditions while repairing surrounding tissue. Highly recommended for diabetics as it also works as a prophylactic measure to keep bruises from forming.
Download Product Information Sheet
• Conditions and improves appearance of the skin that does not heal well.
• Recommended for telangiectasis and varicosities of the face and any body bruising.
• Excellent preventive treatment for bruising.
• Use as soon as possible after trauma.
• Do not use on broken or abraded skin.
• Cleanse area and leave damp.
• Massage creme into the skin.
• Wash hands following use.
• Apply twice daily.
• For topical use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Store at room temperature.
• Do not expose to excessive heat.
Deionized Water, Arnica Montana Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate USP, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hybrid Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Borageamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.