Charcoal Deep Cleanse Mask
This variant is currently sold out.
Pure activated coconut charcoal has superb drawing powers. Impurities are drawn out from the skin and replaced with Aloe, Honeysuckle, Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) along with Rosehip seed for a truly deep anti-aging skincare experience. A non-drying clay has been added to help calm the skin. Not only do we remove impurities from the epithelial layers but we replace it with minerals and botanical that nourish and restore dermal harmony. Your skin will glow and show a more balanced complexion, that you can feel great about.
• To calm redness following post-operative procedures, heat / humidity issues, normal skin sensitivities, and oily to excessive oiliness.
• Works on environmentally-damaged skin.
• Nourishes and enriches the skin with Grape Seed Oil, Spirulina and loaded with Vitamins.
• Cleanse skin with either our Antisepation™ Antimicrobial Cleansing Gel, Pro-C Antioxidant Gel Cleanser, or Non-Drying Cleansing Lotion. Allow the skin to dry for no more than one minute.
• Apply evenly over the entire area. It should be dry within ten (10) minutes. Leave on for an additional five (5) minutes. Moisten with a damp wet cloth or wipe with lukewarm water. Gently loosen the mask in a circular motion to remove it. A sponge, Skin Shammy, or gauze pads will also work well. Gently rinse with clean water and towel dry.
• As an added treatment apply a drop of our Antioxidant C-Burst or Retinol Fusion to each side of the face before applying the mask. These should be dry within 1 minute. If not, dab off excess with a tissue..
• For external use only.
• Keep away from eyes.
• Keep away from children.
• Not to be ingested.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Kaolin (Kaolin Clay), Bentonite (Bentonite Clay), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Squalane (From Olive Oil ), Charcoal Powder (Coconut Charcoal), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Tamanu), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Organic Rosehip Seed), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic Jojoba), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Ascorbic Acid, Ubiquinone (Coq10), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Ganoderma Lucidum Extract (Organic Reishi), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Leaf), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract (Sweet Orange), Citrus Limon Peel Extract (Lemon), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract (Honeysuckle), Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Japanese Honeysuckle), Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Apple), Saccharum Officinarum Extract (Sugar Cane), Mahonia Aquifolium Root Extract (Oregon Grape), Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Organic Licorice), Lavandula Officinalis Flower Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Essential Oil), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass Essential Oil), Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Butylene Glycol, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Phytic Acid, Pullulan, Sclerotium Gum, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)--February 2020.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.