E2 Bruise Creme
This variant is currently sold out.
This elegant blend of highly purified Emu oil, Arnica and Vitamin E (U.S.P.) offers a luxurious feel and excellent properties that nourish, protect and offer assistance in problems on the skin for non-abraded or open wounds. Works quickly on severe bruises to eliminate unsightly conditions while repairing surrounding tissue. Highly recommended for diabetics as a prophylactic measure to keep bruises from forming.
• To assist the healing process from skin bruising.
• To condition and improve the appearance of skin that does not heal well or bruises easily.
• To help improve common skin disorders including telangiectasis and varicosities on the face.
• Excellent prophylactic for bruising.
• Do not use on broken or abraded skin. Arnica will irritate broken or abraded tissue.
• If using a skin bleaching agent or lightener, discontinue the lightener. Do not resume usage for at least 14 days following complete healing.
• Bruising: Use as soon as possible following trauma. Cleanse affected area and leave slightly damp. Massage crème lightly into the skin with fingertips. Wash hands following use. Apply to affected area(s) twice daily. May be used around the eyes.
• Spider Veins (facial): Same as above. Apply directly to skin before any other facial products.
• Cosmetic Surgery: Use pre- and post-op under the direction of a physician. Do not apply directly to sutures.
• Prophylactic and Pre-op Use: Use twice daily to help condition the skin. Use at least 2 weeks prior to a procedure or activity to minimize and prevent further bruising.
• Post-op Use: Use twice daily. You may use this in conjunction with our E2 Serum for added benefits, which includes minimizing possible scarring.
• For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat.
Deionized Water, Arnica Montana Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (USP), Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hybrid Sunflower Oil, Stearic Acid, Borageamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.