Glycerin Cleansing Bar
This variant is currently sold out.
A glycerin based bar for sensitive skin; excellent for sensitive skin including Eczema, Psoriasis, and Rosacea. Fragrance-free, dye-free.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To thoroughly and gently cleanse the skin with a fairly neutral and pH balanced cleanser.
• To gently cleanse oily and waxy debris that builds up in the pores.
• For sensitive skin.
• For dry skin.
• Wet area to be washed.
• Apply cleansing bar and lather well.
• Rinse off with tepid water and pat dry.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
Saponified Vegetable Oils, Glycerine, Purified Water, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera Extract, Sorbitol, and Vitamin E.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.