Reprev Grape Seed Serum
This variant is currently sold out.
This natural ingredient delivers the highest and most potent antioxidant bio-availability in the industry; it enhances the stability of dermal Vitamin A performance and reduces the premature destruction of Vitamin C. It is a superb moisturizer as it also softens and smoothes the skin.
Download Product Information Sheet
• Super potent antioxidant that penetrates quickly.
• Appears to help skin tone and texture as it stimulates the performance and health of skin cells.
• Protects the levels of Vitamins A and C in the skin.
• Excellent on UV damaged skin.
• Superb moisturizer.
• Cleanse the skin.
• Allow to dry for 1 minute.
• Apply 2 drops of Grape Seed Serum to the face and 1 for the neck area.
• Gently massage and pat with fingertips until absorbed.
• The product should be dry (and silky smooth) to the touch within 1 minute.
• If not, dab off excess with a tissue.
• May use twice daily.
• External use only.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Store away from heat.
Water, Ascorbyl Methyl Sialnol, SD Alcohol 40, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.