Örganik™ Intensive Heat Gel
This variant is currently sold out.
To assist in improving areas of aches, soreness, and pain. To be able to relax muscles and body appendages with beneficial botanical ingredients.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To assist in improving areas of aches, soreness, and pain.
• To be able to relax muscles and body appendages with beneficial botanical ingredients.
• Apply moderate amount to affected areas.
• Do not over-apply. achy parts for relaxation of muscles, or to hands/feet/exposed skin for aromatherapy benefits.
• Allow to dry before applying clothing or elastic support. Can be used multiple times per day and on any body part.
• Keep away from small children.
• Do not apply in or near eyes.
• Not for oral consumption.
• Do not store near heat or direct sunlight.
• If wearing contact lenses remove them before applying and do not until your hands have been thoroughly washed.
• If ingested call poison control, 911.
- Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mentha Spicata Herb Oil (Spearmint Essential Oil), Menthol, Camphor, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil (Clove Essential Oil), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Capsicum Annuum Extract (Organic Cayenne), Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Organic Arnica), Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.