Peptide+ Vitamin A Body Lotion
This variant is currently sold out.
An elegant body lotion designed for all skin types, especially sensitive skin including skin disorders, e.g. psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea. Our Peptide + Vitamin A Body Lotion will add rich botanical lipids while delivering actives into the skin.
An elegant body lotion designed for all skin types, especially sensitive skin including skin disorders, e.g. psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea. Our Peptide + Vitamin A Body Lotion will add rich botanical lipids while delivering actives into the skin. It also utilizes antioxidants and rich botanicals to hydrate the skin deep into the dermis with a clinically prove delivery system. This product will offer benefit from continued use to some discoloration, as well as improving firmness, elasticity, and thickness.
• Wash and pat skin dry. Apply a light amount to affected areas.
• Massage lightly and allow to dry. This can be used 2-3 time daily, as needed to keep the skin supple.
• It can also be used on the face and under make-up.
• Be sure to wear our Pro-Tect® Sunscreen every day when outdoors no matter what the weather may be.
• For external use only.
• Keep away from small children.
• Do not get this product into the eyes. If you do, flush thoroughly with warm water.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use for 3-4 days.
• Then start again using less product. every other day using less product.
• Do not store near direct heat.
• Not to be ingested. If ingested take Ipecac Syrup or Contact Poison Control.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Aqua (Deionized Water), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Organic Sunflower Oil), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract (botanical hyaluronic acid), Stearic Acid, Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic Jojoba Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.