Pro-C® Elite Serum w/ Ferulic +
This variant is currently sold out.
Improves tone and softness in skin appearance; enhances efficacy of vitamins and antioxidants in the skin.
Download Product Information Sheet
• An antioxidant to assist in the repair of sun damaged skin.
• A skin protectant from environmental stress.
• Topical treatment scientifically known to fight inflammation.
• Improves tone and softness of the skin’s appearance.
• To enhance the performance of vitamins and antioxidants in the skin.
• Gently cleanse your face and neck.
• Allow the skin to dry. Apply 1 pump lightly and evenly on the entire face.
• Use a separate single pump of product if applying to the neck area and another for the décolleté area.
• Do not massage or rub into the skin.
• Allow to dry. If not dry within 1 minute dab off excess with a tissue.
• Follow with your anti-aging exfoliator treatment, then apply.
• Then apply sunscreen for daytime use.
• Apply up to 2 times daily. Maximum results should occur within 6 weeks of daily use…then continue as part of your daily maintenance.
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach of small children
• Avoid contact with eyes
• If irritation develops, discontinue use for 3 days. Then start again, once daily, using less product
• Do not massage or rub into the skin
- Purified Water, Denatured Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja Sterol, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Salicylic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluronic Acid), Yeast Extract (Pseudo Collagen), Phenoxyethanol and Benzoic Acid and Dehydroacetic Acid and Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Simmondsia Chinesis (jojoba) Seed Oil.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.