Pro-C® Lipid Recovery Creme SC
This variant is currently sold out.
This is a unique system that rebuilds your skin’s protective barrier (the Stratum Corneum) quickly. Developed specifically to help those who lose this function when undergoing deep chemical peels, Microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing. The delivery system has an excellent penetration of Vitamins A, three forms of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and five critical lipids necessary to the rebuilding process and to maintain barrier function while stopping transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
Download Product Information Sheet
• Rebuilds barrier protective system in the stratum corneum.
• Improves moisture balance, tone, and elasticity.
• Enhances the skin’s ability to fight free radicals.
• Apply evenly and lightly.
• Use on face, and around eyes 2-3 times daily.
• Seal with Pro-C® Lipid Recovery Serum.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
Deionized water, Ascorbyl Glucosamine, Ascorbyl Palmitate (USP), Ascorbic Acid (USP), Tocopheryl Acetate (USP), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Petrolatum, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Sunflower Oil, Glycerine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ceramides, Sphingolipids, Glycosphingolipids, Cholesterol, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate (USP), Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.