Pro-C® Antioxidant Cleansing Gel
This variant is currently sold out.
A light and refreshing natural botanical cleansing gel in a multi-fruit base enhanced with the powerful free radical scavenger Green Tea Extract and the essential Vitamin C. Calms the skin with soothing Aloe Vera Gel and Kola Nut extract. Leaves the skin feeling silky smooth for hours.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To cleanse all skin types with a non-irritating wash.
• To soothe the skin while adding nutrients.
• Wet face with tepid water.
• Apply liberally to face.
• Massage gently.
• Rinse and pat dry.
• Use 2-3 times daily.
• Keep out of eyes.
• Keep away from small children.
• For topical use only. If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Not to be ingested
Water (Deionized), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarium (Sugar Cane ) Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Glycosaminoglycans, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.