Professional Deep Cleanse Shampoo
This variant is currently sold out.
An elegant mint shampoo that literally strips hair shafts and scalp clean of waxy build up and debris left by shampoos, conditioners and treatments. Leaves your hair silky smooth and squeaky clean without stripping the hair follicles and hair shafts of needed lipids.
• To remove waxy build-up caused by shampoo, conditioner and hair treatments.
• Cleanses all dirt and oil on the scalp in the hair follicles.
• Use once a week instead of your normal shampoo.
• Apply small amount to get thick, compact foam to cover the hair.
• Massage lightly for 30 seconds.
• Leave on for 1 minute. Rinse well.
• Repeat if necessary.
• For external use only.
• Can be used daily but not intended for this purpose.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Not recommended on new chemical treatments.
• Not recommended for red hair.
Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Oleamide MIPA, Ammonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Methyl Salicylate (Wintergreen), Peppermint Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Steareth 4, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, BHT.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.