Professional Restore & Thicken Shampoo
This variant is currently sold out.
A potent shampoo four times stronger than most on the market. Removes buildup and penetrates hair to condition and thicken the hair shaft.
• To remove all waxes left by typical shampoos, conditioners, mousse, sprays, and treatments.
• For best results use immediately following our Scalp Conditioner. (Step 1)
• Apply ¼ oz. hair and spread evenly.
• Work into rich lather.
• Massage into scalp with fingertips.
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
• Towel Dry.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid contact with eyes, in case of accidental exposure, rinse with warm water.
• Do not leave product on scalp for long period of time
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxethyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Oleamide MIPA, Menthol, Glycol Distearate, Dead Sea Salt, Diazolidinyl Urea, Peppermint Oil, Panthenol, Fragrance, Steareth-4, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue #1.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.