Professional Scalp Activator
This variant is currently sold out.
This remarkable innovation in hair care and especially hair loss causes markedly increased blood flow to the scalp. This improves hair and scalp health while carrying away waste products leftover from hair production and daily exposure to environmental pollutants. This may be used twice a per day for maximum benefit. Enhances absorption and oxygenation into the scalp.
• To improve scalp and hair health.
• To improve blood flow to the scalp.
• To eliminate residue left by new hair growth.
• Apply 15 drops of Scalp Activator to thinning areas. Allow to dry.
• Within 3 – 5 minutes, you should feel a strong tingling sensation.
• The scalp may begin to turn bright pink as blood rushes to the surface layers of the dermis. This is normal.
• For best results apply Scalp Defense as soon as you notice increased pink color.
• You may also use this product at night before bed.
• This product will not cause hair growth in other areas such as the face or back should the product drip or run.
• Keep away from small children.
• Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental exposure flush with cool water or (on skin) apply a cold compress until pinkness goes away.
• For external use only.
•In case of accidental ingestion, induce vomiting and contact a poison control center or physician.
Purified Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methyl Nicotinate.
Isopropyl alcohol dissolves a wide range of compounds. It evaporates quickly and is relatively non-toxic compared to alternative solvents. It helps to dissolve lipophilic contaminants such as sebum, oil and waxes found in most hair care products. It is also used as a vehicle to deliver the methyl nicotinate quickly into the scalp.
Methyl Nicotinate is an external analgesic.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.