Reprev Antimicrobial Cleansing Gel
This variant is currently sold out.
This superb Reprev Antimicrobial Cleansing Gel is an excellent product for killing germs fast and keeping them at bay for hours. Use for personal hygiene or cleaning the house or office. Use for all skin types. Promotes cleanliness by allowing regular and continuous cleansing without drying the skin. Kills 99.996% E.coli, Pseudomonas, and Staph, which cause infection on contact. Kills 99.99% Propionibacterium, which causes acne on contact. Kills 97% MRSA within 2 minutes. Induces improved wound healing by controlling the sterility in open wound.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To promote cleanliness by allowing regular and continuous cleansing without drying the skin.
• To kill germs (E.coli, Pseudomonas, and Staph), which cause infection.
• To kill germs (Propionibacterium), which cause acne.
• To induce improved wound healing by controlling the sterility in open wound sites.
• Wet hands. Place a small amount into your hands and work in to lather.
• Apply lather on areas to be treated with a gentle, circular motion.
• Rinse clean.
• Use as often as necessary.
• External use only. Do not use in the eye.
• In case of deep wounds or puncture wounds, consult a physician.
• If irritation develops and persists for more than a few days, discontinue and consult a physician.
• Do not leave on skin for more than one minute without rinsing. Do not apply directly to any mucous membrane or bodily opening without completely rinsing off.
Ingredients Active: Benzethonium Chloride (0.20%). Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl BisHydroxyethyldimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, PEG-4L, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 3-iodo-2-propynylbutylcarbamate.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.