Reprev Grape Seed Body Lotion
This variant is currently sold out.
A superior moisturizer with a high antioxidant activity that penetrates the skin quickly. Grape Seed has been found to protect normal levels of Vitamins A and C deep in the skin which are typically undermined by Ultra Violet radiation. Aloe Vera helps to soothe and nourish the topical areas.
• Offers soothing relief from minor scrapes, chafed and severely dry skin.
• Will significantly assist rough, cracked and flaking skin.
• Excellent on the sensitive and irritated skin.
• Shake well prior to usage.
• Apply thinly and evenly.
• Apply anytime, as needed.
• Use less than you think and use it more often to get the greatest efficacy from this product Body Usage: Prior to a massage, heat in a microwave (30 seconds for a full bottle; 20 seconds for a ½ bottle; 12 seconds for a ¼ bottle). The lotion will be hot at first touch so please be careful.
• After a shower, apply after toweling.
• After shaving, apply immediately.
• Use prior to going outdoors during inclement conditions, i.e. severe cold, snow, or intense heat and sun.
• May be applied immediately to the skin following a sunburn or windburn.
• For external use only.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Do not store in extreme heat or direct sunlight.
• We recommend that you contact a dermatologist before using this item on diseases of the skin.
- Purified water, Grapeseed Oil, Aloe Vera, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylamide/C13-14 Isoparaffin/Laureth-7, Jojoba Oil, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Cinnamomum Camphora (Bark/Wood) Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Wheat Germ Oil, PEG-4L, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, 3-Iodo 2-Propynylbutylcarbamate, TBHQ (Antioxidant).
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.