Reprev Ultra Gentle Wash
This variant is currently sold out.
An extremely mild and soap-less cleanser that will not dry the skin; designed for mature, dry to normal skin types. Perfect for anti-aging treatments and anyone with any type of sensitivity. Can even remove most makeup and can be used when water is not available. pH neutral.
Download Product Information Sheet
• Soap-less cleanser for sensitive, dry and normal skin.
• Regular daily use.
• Apply a liberal amount to the skin surface.
• Massage gently to liquefy and remove dirt and other impurities.
• Rinse thoroughly with tepid water and pat dry.
• Without water: remove gently with a tissue.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Keep out of reach of small children.
• If irritation develops, discontinue use.
- Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Citric Acid.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.