Skin Fresh Toner + Cucumber
This variant is currently sold out.
Cleanses and freshens the skin by removing dirt, oils and film lipids from the skin’s surface. Will not affect makeup if you spritz it. Alcohol-free and enhanced with cucumber extract.
Download Product Information Sheet
• Alcohol free toner to cleanse and de-fat the skin.
• Cucumber extract leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
• Use any time of the day.
• Hold 4-6 inches from face or body and spray.
• Use as often as you like.
• May be followed by a moisturizer.
• Can be applied directly over makeup.
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep away from small children.
• If irritation develops discontinue use.
Water, Hammamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Water, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,Yellow #5, Blue # 1
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.