Ultra 20 Advanced Rejuvenating Face & Body Lotion
This variant is currently sold out.
- A translucent lotion that is great for relieving the visible signs of dry skin while improving tone and texture. It stimulates the exfoliation cycle to produce everything healthy in your skin including collagen, fibril tissue and Hyaluronic Acid. Non-buffered. Recommended as a ‘step-up’ after starting with lower strength for at least one year; for advanced level anti-aging users.
Download Product Information Sheet
• To stimulate the exfoliation cycle.
• To relieve the visible signs of dry skin and the ravages of accelerated skin aging.
• To refine fine lines and improve the tone and texture of the skin.
• Cleanse the face or area with proper cleanser where AHA is to be applied.
• Pat the skin dry and wait 5 minutes. Apply thinly and evenly to all affected areas or entire body.
• Must apply sunscreen 30 minutes prior to getting into sunlight for best results.
• Night: after AHA is dry; apply a moisturizer if and when needed.
• Stop usage if pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Use a proper cleanser for your skin type.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Keep out of reach of small children. Not recommended for children under 12 without doctor supervision.
• A mild transient tingling may occur in people with sensitive skin; this is normal. If tingling sensation continues or irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician.
• Do not use an alcohol-based astringent when using this product, it may be too drying.
• When having professional Glycolic Peels or Microdermabrasion, discontinue use of this product 48 hours before your treatment and do not start using again until 48 hours following your treatments.
• If having laser treatments discontinue use of this product until 28 days following completion of your treatment.
• Not recommended if you have sensitive skin, or facial issues including eczema, psoriasis, or rosacea.
• Do not use if on Accutane®. Do not use until 6 months after stopping Accutane®.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Borageamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
* While A-Cute Derm® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
A-Cute Derm® does not perform animal testing in any manner. I am not aware of any companies that product and / or distribute products that does any in-house animal testing.
The question comes up often so let me clarify what the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) requires from the industry.
All chemical and natural ingredient manufacturers may be required to do animal testing. This may include some government labs. This does not include the actual manufacturers and distributors such as ourselves. The testing is done for the safety of the consumer…This is one of the most critical requirements established by the government for the protection of all people. It can include ingestion issues, toxicity, efficacy, claims that can be made, safety, eye sensitivity, contraindications…. There are companies that create new synthetic ingredients, there are ingredients that other countries would like the U.S. to accept…. These all require specific documentation, clinical support and testing.